Plan Bee Farm Brewery
Find and rate beers like this on the Tavour app!
A Note on This Beer
Venture off the beaten path for a taste of the wild outdoors with Plan Bee’s Osmotar Sour Ale -- a beer that’s made with raw honey, nuts, herbs, fruits and even tree bark grown on their 25-acre farm estate. Vivid, botanical-driven, inventive layers of flavor reveal themselves upon each sour sip from this Craft Beer and Brewing Mag Breakout Brewer:
- Floral vanilla notes from Wild Pears
- Funky mint and blueberry undertones from False Pennyroyal and Tulsi Basil flowers
- Hints of puckering candied lemon from Lemon Verbena
- Peppery tea-like qualities from Queen Anne’s Lace
- Nutty earthiness from Hickory bark
- Vinous and tannic notes from 6 months of aging in Red Wine barrels
Pour a snifter, swirl the pale yellow, honey-kissed liquid in your glass, and breathe in its invigorating herbaceous aromas. Crafted with the foraging experts at Scratch Brewing, they use honey to tie all these foraged ingredients together in the tart, palate-expanding Osmotar.